New Year’s Resolutions for a Writer

Happy New Year! It’s 2018, and that means whatever you want it to mean. It can be just another day, or it can be a fresh start. This is a new year, and you can throw out all the waste and bad mojo from last year and leave it in the dump. How cool is that? About 42% of you will think that’s lame, because 42% of people don’t make New Year’s resolutions. For the rest of you, the ones who want to improve and do better this year than they did the last, keep reading.

This post, and this blog, is for inspiration. Who knows, maybe I’ll convert a few of the 42%? For the other 58%, let me tell you that only 8% of you keep your resolutions. That means of all people, only 4.6% make resolutions that they stick with! That’s a very small number.

If you want to be one of the few, the great, who make their resolutions and keep them here are some resolutions specifically for writers. I’ve taken out the hard work of thinking of them. Good luck! I know you can do it.

Goins, Writer: 17 New Year’s Resolutions for Writers