theOFFICE is essentially a membership organization. Members are billed monthly and have guaranteed access to the space. If you’re not yet a member and interested in coming in, we recommend calling or emailing first to confirm availability as we do have to turn away non-members when the room starts to fill. Covid policies here.
A free week (during biz hours) is available to anyone who’s never tried out the space. That’s 5 consecutive days of weekday access. It’s based on day-of availability (we can’t reserve in advance), so please contact us before heading over, on the day, to confirm. See photos and more here.
Only $169 for business hours or $269 for 24/7 access*. Anyone who hasn’t been a member in the past 5 years is eligible. (There’s often a wait list for the trial. Contact us first to get on the list.)
$39 for the day (or $29 if you’re here less than 3 hours). Call or email before heading over, on the day, to confirm availability.
If you plan to use theOFFICE on a regular basis, membership is the most practical and economical option. (There’s sometimes a wait list so contact us in advance for info.) Pricing varies depending on the level of access you need. 24/7 access*? Half day access? Nights and weekends only? We have a plan that will work for you.
- Month-to-month. Cancel any time.
- Guaranteed access. No need to call ahead.
- Reserve your favorite workstation in advance.
- Monthly hiatus available for 10% of your dues.
- Discounts for prepaying 3 months or more.
- 20% student discount with current ID.
- We often run flash sales as well as a yearly fellowship, so be sure you’re on our mailing list (bottom of this page) for the best offers.
*Closed to all on certain Monday nights plus other infrequent times due to outside bookings. Schedule of closures here.