We’ve implemented a lot of changes due to the pandemic. These are the essential ones to keep in mind:
- Roughly half the workstations removed. Remaining workstations have a distance of at least 6′ between them, most further than 8′ apart.
- At least 2 of the 3 doors remain open at all times for plenty of air flow
- 2 new HEPA air purifiers
- Touchless entry into the main room and hand sanitizer stations throughout the space
- Workstations disinfected before and after each use
- Face coverings are required when you enter and are moving about the space. Face coverings can be removed once you’ve settled at your workstation with less than 8 ppl in the space. Face coverings are mandatory at all times with 8+ ppl in the space.
- Please do not enter if you have any covid-like symptoms. Periodic temperature checks implemented for everyone.
The health and well-being of our members and staff is top priority. If you’re interested in coming in but have further questions/concerns, please reach out and we’ll be happy to chat further.