We’ve implemented a lot of changes due to the pandemic. These are the essential ones to keep in mind:
- Roughly half the workstations removed. Remaining workstations have a distance of at least 6′ between them.
- 1 or more doors kept open at all times for plenty of air flow.
- 2 new air purifiers in the main room.
- Touchless entry into the main room and hand sanitizer stations throughout the space.
- Workstations disinfected before and after each use.
- Face coverings are required whenever you enter and are moving about the space. Face coverings can be removed once you’ve settled at your workstation as long as there are less than 7 ppl in the space. Face coverings are mandatory at all times when there are 7+ ppl in the space.
- Please do not enter the space if you have any covid-like symptoms. Random temperature checks will be implemented for everyone.
These policies can change at any time as we continue to monitor the situation. The health and well-being of our members and staff is top priority. If you’re interested in coming in but have questions/concerns about any of this, please reach out and we’ll be happy to chat further.